Skip to main content

Buyandship Malaysia - Complete and honest review

 Hi folks, today I'm gonna review the forwarding service Buyandship Malaysia, which I tried it myself.

For those who love to find deals on ebay, you will understand the pain of its shipping cost. In some cases, they even don't ship to Malaysia. It is ridiculous! So Buyandship might be describe as "come to rescue". 

First of all, Buyandship is valid/authentic/real. Buyandship provides forwarding services from all over the world to Malaysia. It is not a scam. And it's CHEAP. Who would not love that? 

Secondly, it's very easy to use. It only takes you two more steps of your normal order/shipping. Below are all you need to do:

1. Go to Buyandship and create your account. (No credit card required, totally free at this point).

2. After created your account, look for Oversea Warehouse Address, you will have your own shipping details that you will use to fill in shipping information of your actual transaction. They provide address in multiple countries (US, UK, China, Japan, etc.). Do take note the shipping details that Buyandship provides you. You may notice that they changed your name a little bit and given an ID instead. No worries, it's just the method of identification. The parcels will reach you if you fill correct information.

 

3. Do you actual buying/transaction. Take note to the seller that your address is a warehouse and DO NOT deliver on weekends/holidays. This is important. It may cause your parcels to be lost if they plan the shipping on weekends/holidays. Buyandship holds no responsibility on that.

4. Wait until the seller provide you the shipping tracking number. It is a MUST. Without the tracking number, you CANNOT use Buyandship service.

5. Go to Buyandship, and declare your shipment. Just simply fill in the shipping number.

6. Wait. Wait until the parcels reach the Buyandship warehouse. It usually takes about 1-2 days for delivered parcels status to be updated in Buyandship website.

7. Wait again. Buyandship will forward your parcels to HongKong Headquarter. You will get notified once the parcels get there.

8. Now you can wait for your other parcels to come to HK and consolidate/combine them. Or just pay for forwarding fee and have your parcel delivered to your doorstep. Each lb = RM20. 

It took me exactly 16 working days for the parcels to reach me. Not too long in this RMCO time.

I bought 2 pairs of heels, get them combined and delivered with RM40 with RM10 OFF. Meaning I only paid RM30 for two pairs of shoes to get them delivered from US. Phew! Compared to RM250 shipping fee from ebay, See?

Happy shopping and shipping everyone!

IMPORTANT: The custom declaration and tax will be applied for parcel or combined parcels that value more than RM500. If you have any questions about that, I have another post about it. Read it here: https://sillythestraycat.blogspot.com/2019/10/your-parcel-is-held-by-custom-and-what.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your parcel is "held by custom" and what to do!

Hi there, if you come across this post, I know how you are feeling. But don't worry. Below is my experience with Malaysia Custom when order things from oversea. Hope this would help. I will write it in chronological order so that we know exactly what we should do at each point. I ordered something from Etsy (US) on Tuesday, 24/09/2019. Everything was fine. I kept tracking it until it reached KLIA on Wednesday, 02/10/2019, tracking records showed "Custom Clearance". It's still fine at that moment. I just thought, ok, they did their job, nothing to worry about. Then, on the same day, I saw status update as below: Right away, I knew something weird happened here. I started searching on internet (thank you, my anonymous friends in lowyat forum). I realized that for parcel (or parcels) that value more than RM400 will be held by custom for clearance and receiver is responsible for paying import tax and duties (if any). More searching, it turns out that ANY susp

Fruit Diet - I tried it - Day 2

I was so hungry! I also felt ashamed because I ate roti canai (a type of pancake but thinner and having with savoury sauce), just a small portion. When it came to dinner, I didn't want to eat anything including fruits. I planned to go to bed early to avoid eating. But then I practiced my meditation in an hour and a half. Following that, my husband needed to work late so I made him some ramen. I didn't cook for me. I was afraid of eating at that time of the night. (Still wondering if I am stepping into eating disorder or not). At the beginning of day 2 (but it is day 3 actually), my husband cannot follow the diet anymore. He needs energy to work, I made lunch for him. Also made for me. But I don't want to eat. I just weight and it drops 1 kg. It makes me happy. Is it okay? I don't know! Kids, be happy and healthy.